1. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit your entry.
2. The promoter of the sampling is Clarins (UK) ltd. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
3. The sampling is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Clarins UK employees.
4. Free samples of ClarinsMen Hydra-Sculpt 5-day sample wallets will be given out whilst stocks last on a first come first served basis.
5. Only one entry per person per postcode.
6. 10,000 entrants will receive one ClarinsMen Hydra-Sculpt 5-day sample wallet. No purchase is necessary.
7. This Offer is valid and applicable only in the UK.
8. The Offer is valid only until stocks last.
9. Free sample redemption is non transferrable.
10. Free samples are not valid/can’t be claimed in conjunction with any other offer.
11. Clarins (UK) ltd will not be liable for delivery of free sample in following scenarios
a. Customer not providing complete delivery address
b. Customer providing address without postcode/with wrong postcode
c. Customer not available at the given address.
No claims related to reasons mentioned in points number a, b & c will be entertained by Clarins (UK) ltd.
12. Clarins (UK) ltd does not take any responsibility of Free Sample delivery in case customer authorises/chooses to handover ‘Free Sample’ to third person.
13. All customer related queries for this Offer can be submitted at https://www.clarins.co.uk/customer-service-contact.
14. Clarins (UK) ltd reserves the right to extend or terminate this Offer without prior notice and reason and no claims will be entertained in this regard. Decision of Clarins (UK) ltd will be final and binding with regard to Offer and these terms and conditions, and no correspondence/claims will be entertained.
15. The participating customer is bound by the terms and conditions imposed by Clarins (UK) ltd on the website.
16. Clarins (UK) ltd will not be responsible for any loss/ damage caused to a customer in connection with this Free Sampling activity. Customer takes full responsibility of understanding the terms and conditions of this Offer well at his/her end.
17. We aim to deliver all samples within 30 working days of receiving the request via this web form but will not be held liable for any delay. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable to any extent for any reason, including by reason of any law or regulation or government policy, the remainder of these terms and conditions other than those which are held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby, and shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any invalid or unenforceable terms and conditions shall be replaced with terms and conditions, which are valid and enforceable and most nearly reflect the original intent of the unenforceable terms and conditions.
19. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the sampling and sampling related emails.
20. The sampling is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
21. References to Clarins (UK) Ltd in these rules are to Clarins (UK) Ltd, 10 Cavendish Place, London, W1G 9DN.
22. For further information relating to new ClarinsMen Hydra-Sculpt please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.